The Apple Product Cycle The Apple Product Cycle

As I said, "What is this?!"

First off, The animation was COMPLETELY horrible.

The tween effects were too fast and looked completely amateur.
The lip sync clearly didn't match up with the words.
These voice clips are one of the worst I have ever heard (you sound like a little kid)
Things in this video weren't layered properly.
Nothing about this video was good and just proves to a lot of people that Flash isn't for little kids and neither is newgrounds (Nor should they even know about this place). Come back after you've taken at least one year worth of Flash experience.

Street Fighter Club Street Fighter Club

Fucking Horrible

NOTHING from this video made me laugh at all, I was literally bored the ENTIRE time.

These memes need to STAY on youtube and 4chan. Memes aren't funny if there on newgrounds or exploited every 5 seconds. You had The King from Zelda CD-I make a pointless appearance.

To Rina-chan, Your a good Voice actress but a terrible writer, it's as if you can't go a whole script with out making a god damn meme reference. Just stick to voice acting.

Short - Tech Lover Short - Tech Lover

What is this!?

The animation was horrible, the videos was COMPLETELY pointless, and the lip-sync was the worst I have EVER seen.

To improve, try writing out an actual plot, look up tutorials on how to lip-sync, use sprites if you can't draw and learn better animation techniques.

Kamineko RPG Kamineko RPG

Addicting

Kind of addicting. I still never found out how can you summon something in battle.

Anyways... I'm thinking of making a RPG game based off Azumagna also... only problem is... it take 3 years to finish because I have 2 other games I want to make.

Other than that... this game was fun and had a plot twist at the end.

4as responds:

Creating a RPG doesnt necessarily require that much time, you just need to clearly specify your goals and stick to them. That, plus people specializing in design, animation and programming, and single game could take less than 6 months.
I made a mistake of not taking Kamineko too seriously at first and working almost completely alone on it.

By the way, summons do not work - the code is there, but I did not make any animations for them.

Multitask Multitask

it's so fun and frustrating at the same time

I got 50

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

Awesome

This game is awesome and one of the most advanced games I've seen on Newgrounds.