The Apple Product Cycle The Apple Product Cycle

As I said, "What is this?!"

First off, The animation was COMPLETELY horrible.

The tween effects were too fast and looked completely amateur.
The lip sync clearly didn't match up with the words.
These voice clips are one of the worst I have ever heard (you sound like a little kid)
Things in this video weren't layered properly.
Nothing about this video was good and just proves to a lot of people that Flash isn't for little kids and neither is newgrounds (Nor should they even know about this place). Come back after you've taken at least one year worth of Flash experience.

Street Fighter Club Street Fighter Club

Fucking Horrible

NOTHING from this video made me laugh at all, I was literally bored the ENTIRE time.

These memes need to STAY on youtube and 4chan. Memes aren't funny if there on newgrounds or exploited every 5 seconds. You had The King from Zelda CD-I make a pointless appearance.

To Rina-chan, Your a good Voice actress but a terrible writer, it's as if you can't go a whole script with out making a god damn meme reference. Just stick to voice acting.

Short - Tech Lover Short - Tech Lover

What is this!?

The animation was horrible, the videos was COMPLETELY pointless, and the lip-sync was the worst I have EVER seen.

To improve, try writing out an actual plot, look up tutorials on how to lip-sync, use sprites if you can't draw and learn better animation techniques.

Generic Ass RPG (Parody) Generic Ass RPG (Parody)

This was very funny

I noticed that most of the RPG games I played were the same story but with different people.

MovieMakers MovieMakers

Matt on Matt action

The part when Matt showed his DVD made me laugh so freaking hard.
This is what happens when Matt and his clone make a dvd.

LanCy Business 1 LanCy Business 1

Funny

Its funny when Ninten looked the other way.

A few months ago I was thinking about animating "Loids are Not Christmas" but after watching this... You are 50 times better than I am in animation. So I think I will let you do this.

Gunstar-X responds:

:O
Thanks! XD
I may a huge chunk of Episode 1 next. So, look forward to that sometime in the future.