- Age / Gender:
- n/a, Male
- Location not disclosed
- All Stats >
- Community Stats
Level 10 Blank Slate
Ranked as Town Watch
As the title and image may imply. I'm going giving up the series for obvious reasons.
1. The Comments. They're not hurtful or anything, it's actually more constructive and helpful. The people point out many flaws and are painfully obvious to me as well.
2. Flash I just don't feel like doing flash animation anymore, it becomes too frustrating to work with
3. The story. Makes no sense what so ever. Seriously, some dude gets a vision telling him to do stuff, and his "friends" decide to help him out? In reality, that'd never work out well and he'd probably lose his friends quickly, there's too many references to other games.
4. I was a kid when I wrote this out. Yeah, I was my HS Sophomore year when I did this and of course, anything a kid writes, has a high chance of being trash.
5. Doing a reboot. Since my time away from this, I've gained a team of people to work with, who are willing to help work on movies and such. As a side thing, we plan to make a web comic series. What I plan to do is take the existing characters, give them real names, proper designs, have a more structured story, and make it into a Web Comic series that'll be drawn by hand. This was going to be done originally, but I didn't know how to draw people back then.
For those that care (for whatever reason) here's what was going to happen for the last few episodes
Episode 8: They find their way into some netherworld and kill demons. Episode 9: They crash into a metal island Episode 10: They go into some Holy Palace in the sky. Episode 11: They confront En-O-Me and pass a trial Episode 12: Obivous plot twist! En-O-Me is really a bad guy, also, he's really a Element Guardian, gets defeated, everyone's lives go back to normal, Erunanite takes the role of the Element Guardian and leaves for some reason.
Latest Favorite Movies
Latest Favorite Games
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 263 (From 39 different games.)